This blog is about Looking after and caring for your pet dog. I have hundreds of books on dog-keeping and will try and buy most anything to keep my pet dog happy and well cared for. I follow a life coach and have lots of self help and positive self image CD's and books that I listen to and read. I'd like to pass on ideas and help other people with getting their own world working right. I hope it will be helpful, informative and above all, that you enjoy your time on this blog!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

DeputyDoggy Biscuits, WofferWey!

Home-made, Peanut-butter DOG biscuits.


I don't know how healthy this actually is for your dog, but it sounds so tasty. I want some.. Beef-Broth? Whole-wheat-flour, Baking Powder, Peanut butter, Yummy..


Show me!







Great recipes for your kids to practice baking with, great family activity...And, if you don't like the smell or taste of the finished biscuit, Hey - you have a reason not to taste them - they're dog biscuits!!!



DeputyDoggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Books

Dog Treat Recipes from the Dog Treat Dude.

The Covenant