This blog is about Looking after and caring for your pet dog. I have hundreds of books on dog-keeping and will try and buy most anything to keep my pet dog happy and well cared for. I follow a life coach and have lots of self help and positive self image CD's and books that I listen to and read. I'd like to pass on ideas and help other people with getting their own world working right. I hope it will be helpful, informative and above all, that you enjoy your time on this blog!

Friday, April 9, 2010

A Real DeputyDoggy!

A Real DeputyDoggy!


Crime fighter DUKE has a go at a would be criminal. Don't be fooled, thinking the criminal isn't aggressive enough, if this were real,- Duke would use far more force and in addition, the handler would be jumping on the criminal too!




DeputyDoggy Bloggie!

TAGS: Police Dog, DeputyDoggy, Illinois crime fighter,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Books

Dog Treat Recipes from the Dog Treat Dude.

The Covenant