This blog is about Looking after and caring for your pet dog. I have hundreds of books on dog-keeping and will try and buy most anything to keep my pet dog happy and well cared for. I follow a life coach and have lots of self help and positive self image CD's and books that I listen to and read. I'd like to pass on ideas and help other people with getting their own world working right. I hope it will be helpful, informative and above all, that you enjoy your time on this blog!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Many Thanks and Gratitude...

This goes out to my father, who I have called constantly throughout the day, asking his advice on what to do next!

This blogging stuff is easy, but not when you don't know how! Even the HTML bit. (which, to be quite honest, is all gobbledygook to me)! It's just pasting code snippets isn't it!

Anyway, Many thanks Dad..

As my Dad says, 'You must give thanks and have gratitude daily, for the things you have had, have now and will have in time to come'. -

ChristopherJames.

TAGS: DeputyDoggy Post,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Books

Dog Treat Recipes from the Dog Treat Dude.

The Covenant