This blog is about Looking after and caring for your pet dog. I have hundreds of books on dog-keeping and will try and buy most anything to keep my pet dog happy and well cared for. I follow a life coach and have lots of self help and positive self image CD's and books that I listen to and read. I'd like to pass on ideas and help other people with getting their own world working right. I hope it will be helpful, informative and above all, that you enjoy your time on this blog!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Hi ChristopherJames here!

This is my first blog ever and this is my first post!

My dad is helping me, Oh, that makes me sound like a 6 year old doesn't it?

I have not done this before, usually working too many hours to get started.

As this is my first post, I will just post it now and alter it later. (I had better not let my dad hear me say that though, as he says - There is no LATER, the is no tomorrow, tomorrow never comes)!

Anyway, this blog is about my dog, he's an Alsatian, and he's an old ex-police dog! (Well, he got half-way through the training and was deemed not suitable, so now I call him DeputyDog)!

He's a lovely dog, perhaps too soft. He even runs away from our hedgehog Popo. Yes, we call our hedgehog POPO. As in Police! DeputyDog - runs from the POPO! It would make a good headline!

This blog is also about how to look after and care for your dog, whatever breed it may be!

I have hundreds of books on dog-keeping and will try and buy most anything to keep my dog happy and well cared for. With this extensive knowledge, I thought I'd start a blog, because people, friends and family are always asking advice about their dogs.

So, I thought that this information would also be useful to other people too. I don't know how to let you comment yet, as this is my first blog, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it!

Another thing is this, I follow a life coach and have lots of self help and positive self image CD's and books that I listen to and read.

I thought I could also help other people with getting their own world working right, this puts you in a position of being able to help others and make a better world for all..

Anyway, I think that's enough for a first post, lets see how I get on..

ChristopherJames.

PS. I won't forget to add TAGS: at the bottom of making a new post, so that people searching for stuff can find my posts.

My TAGS are: ChristopherJames, DeputyDoggy Blog,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Books

Dog Treat Recipes from the Dog Treat Dude.

The Covenant